1) Select calibration mode.
2) Select the correct temperature for the buffers if an automatic temperature correction is not performed.
3) Prepare the buffer solutions intended for the calibration by pouring a sufficient volume of the solution into clean containers.
4) Rinse the electrode with distilled or demineralized water.
Wipe with soft paper without rubbing.
5) Take the first buffer solution, stir gently and immerse the electrode. Keep the electrolyte fill port open during measurement.
Be sure to use the buffer solutions in the correct order for the calibration.
Press the calibration button (or its equivalent) on the pH meter.
6) Wait for the measurement to stabilize.
7) Remove the electrode from the buffer solution and rinse it.
8) Take the second buffer solution, stir gently and immerse the electrode.
9) Press the calibration button (or its equivalent) on the pH meter.
10) Wait for the measurement to stabilize.
A 2 or 3 point calibration can be carried out.
11) If the calibration is correct, press OK and choose pH mode.